Treatment of Borreliosis with Medical Marijuana
What are the Symptoms of Borreliosis?
- Skin rash- A red rash that causes a bullseye pattern and can spread in diameter
- Fever- Heating up of the body temperature that occurs within three days of infection
- Headache-Severe head pain that accompanies other symptoms
- Extreme fatigue- Debilitating fatigue or pain lasting several weeks or months
- Joint pain- Severe pain and swelling of the knees or other joints
- Neurological problems- Inflammation of membranes that accompanies temporary paralysis, meningitis, or numbness
- Limb weakness- Inability of limbs to retain strength and function at normal capacity
How Does Medical Marijuana Work for Lyme Disease?
What are Risk Factors of Contracting Borreliosis?
CBD for Lyme Disease - is it safe?
Does Medical Marijuana Help Borreliosis?
Physicians in multiple countries have been observing patients who suffer from borreliosis using medical marijuana due to its anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. Many patients have experienced benefits while using medical marijuana for borreliosis, such as
- Pain reduction
- Relief of depression
- Neurodegenerative protection
- Inflammation reduction
Although contracting borreliosis or Lyme disease is common, there are many treatment methods that can relieve symptoms. To see if medical marijuana is right for you, speak with one of our trained natural medicine physicians today.